Monday, July 7, 2014

Love your City




 
  
          How do you spend your days off? I spent mine with my beloved sissy bear, having a fun filled day of exploration in our city that we don't see as often as we should. Some thrifting and beach time was much needed in our psychotic schedules. (The only thrifted item in my outfit was my shorts, which I put a great deal of love into. As for my shirt and hat, I purchased both from f21.) We scrutinized every thrift shop in our path and found some really great stuff! (I might blog my thrift items later, we'll see.) Soon after that, we went to a well known place in Hillcrest known as Project Pie to go build our own pizzas. If you're ever in San Diego I highly recommend checking it out. Last but not least we went to Mission Beach/ Belmont Park for some body boarding in the waves and roller coasters with dole whip ice cream on the side. I had a great day off. Doesn't seem like much, but it really was.
xoxo, Amber  
      

No comments:

Post a Comment