Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Agenda Long Beach x P-rod x Food


        Agenda Show Long Beach was great! I was very fortunate to have gone and I met some really friendly faces. I can't wait to see what's going to be out next season.
          Ever heard of Cha2o? Apparently it's the lounge to be in. We made a rest stop there and their food was savory, along with their drinks which they're well known for. 
We made one last stop 
on the way home to a ice cream that is currently blowing up and blowing peoples minds, Afters Ice Cream. They're known for their Milky Bun, which is a doughnut that they put ice cream into. I personally wasn't hungry enough for all of that so I got a cup of their cookie monster ice cream. That was the best ice cream I ever had. Be sure to check out these yummy places!

No comments:

Post a Comment