Thursday, July 17, 2014

Feelin like a Schoolgirl

As you can see, Pony's don't enjoy my company as much as I do theirs. 
City Farmers Nursery, owned by the dedicated Farmer Bill. He put his heart and soul into that place.This spot is definitely a hidden oasis. It's nice to know there's little places like this to get away from the city, in the middle of the city. My second location is a very known place, that most people can't find. Adobe falls is a restricted area that people have turned into a broad rock version of a canvas. It has a small but beautiful waterfall! Also people should stop strewing their trash all over this place, there were ducks that lived there that I haven't seen in quite some time. Last but not least, Sunflower Coffee Company is the happiest little coffee cart I've ever been to. Not only is it named after my favorite flower, the owner Lori is the sweetest barista ever! (besides my bestie @hannahawad) Such delectable drinks and freshly baked cookies. Check it out when you have the chance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment